Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The price of drug and alcohol rehabilitation is based on the requirements of the addict. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
Each rehabilitation treatment centre has its charges for the service. The treatment program charge thousands of pounds for a day and some are for free. There is a therapy centre for you suited to your budget.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. You can also enlist the help of individuals who specialize in helping drug users to get money for treatment.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular forms of payment for the treatment of addiction. Insurance payment will be pegged on the premium you pay and also depend on your insurance provider.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. One way is to seek help from a treatment place that offers free treatment. Another option is to see other rehabs that provide financing alternatives. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
For people without insurance there are a host of rehab centres that offer finance options.
A few people can feel anxious to have debt, however rehab is an investment. The price of your health is worth it. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Various Costs Associated With Drug Treatment
The kind of therapy provided by a rehabilitation influences the full expense of sobriety.
There are different kinds of treatment programs for different addicts..
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 246 1509.
Some studies have produced the following estimated treatment costs
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Majority of inpatient rehabs have detoxification as part of the program's expense.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Rehab
- An estimated cost of a 30 day rehab program is in the region of £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient programs for weak to average addictions are more economical than inpatient rehabilitations.
- The charge may be just £4,000 for 90 days.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- The cost of rehabilitation can be affected by the type of medical care and medicines required for the treatment.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Medicines frequently treat alcohol and drug addiction.
- The price tag can be several thousand per year.
- It can cost around £4000 a year for Methadone treatment.
Addiction And The Costs
In coming years, rehab will be cheaper overall than the drugs and liquor. Drug use can have a negative effect on your earnings since a person using drugs is more likely not to go to work compared to a person who is clean.
The cost of opiates, legal issues, health problems and deficit of productivity at work are all accumulated overtime.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. It is more difficult to estimate how much you would spend on an illegal drug addiction as the cost can fluctuate and would be much more expensive.
The part of the condition doesn't only include budgetary expenses. An addict will lose a lot to their addiction including personal relationships and these can be the most costly.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. Some of the factors include
- Type Of Facility
- The difference in cost of residential and outpatient treatment is huge.
- Residential treatment programs have to house the patients and provide more in-depth treatment and this is why the costs are higher.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Areas that have a high cost of living compared to others, treatment there will also cost more.
- Treatment Presented
- At the beginning of rehab, most of the addicts don't need a medical detox.
- Some like those addicted to cocaine do not go through severe withdrawal symptoms as others, and all they need is to be supervised during the process.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- The cost of treatment can also go up depending on other treatments such as counselling.
- Facilities and Services
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- What makes the luxury centres where the rich and famous go for treatment are expensive because of the high-end maintenance amenities provided.
- The cost per month can be in the region of tens of thousands of dollars in these luxury rehabilitation centres.
- Most rehab centres are not that expensive but the extra facilities can bring the price up.
Rehabs State Funded And Non Profit
There are rehab treatment facilities that are run by organizations that help the less fortunate members of society; these centres are support centres but not businesses looking to make a profit. The free and reasonably cost is low-income rehab. These programs are accessible so everyone can get the assistance they deserve independently of income.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. People with low incomes can also take advantage of state-funded treatment centres.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
Once you have decided to get help the next step is to find a facility that suits your needs and your budget. The cost of treatment shouldn't stop you from getting help. We can assist you to find a rehabilitation for your addiction that accepts your insurance or has a great funding method.