Inaugurated in 2003, Alcohol Rehab Stoke offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
The Work That We Do
In the United Kingdom, Alcohol Rehab Stoke is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Stoke's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For The Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).